We want our guests to be happy and as stress free as possible.
The suggestions and requirements shown here will help us to provide the best possible care and attention to our guests
- Please ensure you use
an appropriate cage when dropping them off
- Do not place food in their cage before transporting – they could choke
- Up-to-date vaccination
- Medication where
appropriate, clearly labelled with veterinarian instructions
- Quality food is of course supplied, but we understand if you wish to bring your own
- A favorite toy is welcome.
- Comfy bedding is supplied
however it can be a good idea to bring a small bedding item familiar to your cat
- Emergency contact numbers for yourself and someone local who can act on your behalf
- Payment Options – you are
welcome to pay by Eftpos or cash on pickup